Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yay shopping - the task I've been waiting for

Pre season Task 4

Ok so this task isn't all about shopping. It's choosing where I'll be doing my exercising. I flirted with the idea of going to the gym but if I'm being honest with myself (which I am) then I know I wont go. I've got a whole range of excuses for not going, it's too far, I'm settled at home, I have to cook dinner etc. But also I just don't like the gym, I might look at classes as my fitness gets better but for the mean time its a no-go.

So rather than use these excuses I'm going to be doing my exercise at home. I'll be able to fit it in around my study better, if I don't have time for a full hour I can break it up. I will be able to start dinner before I start exercising (gotta love multi tasking) and it's defiantly not too far to get to.

But this also means I get to go shopping. I have some work out gear but I could do with another sports bra. I will be buying Michelle's work out DVDs and getting a heart rate monitor.

I know it's going to cost a bit to set up but in the long run it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment