Monday, August 15, 2011

So whats it all about?

If your here reading then you may be thinking this looks a bit like a weight loss blog and you'd be correct.

I've decided after complaining all too often about having nothing that fits and not going out with friends because of it that its finally time to do something about it, again.

Yep you guessed it, this isn't my first attempt at weight loss. I started in January last year and I did manage to loose 7kg but all too soon it came back. I need to learn more than what to eat and what exercises to do. I need to change the way I think about things.

That's where Michelle Bridges 12 week Body Transformation comes in. I'm also hoping that making myself accountable here will help.

I hope you'll join me on the journey. I can't guarantee it will be entertaining, although I will try to be and there may be a few tears but I hope to stay up beat. Yes loosing weight is going to be hard but that doesn't mean it can't be fun as well does it??

No comments:

Post a Comment