Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pre season

 The 12wbt isn't just about improving diet and exercise habits it's a life style change. It works to change the way you think about food and the way you live.
In keeping with this there are pre season tasks to do to get ready, I like to think of it as easing my way into it, I'm not just jumping in the deep end and hoping for the best.

So I've introduced myself on the website and started making connections with some of the other participants, which is the first Task.
We're encouraged to participate in the forums which I actually find a little daunting. I'm a member of a few different forums, I love reading what other people have to say but I'm reluctant to join in. Usually because I don't feel I know enough about the subject and on some forums people can tear you to pieces for the smallest thing.

Luckily the 12wbt forums look to be full of encouragement and help. Everybody is working towards a similar goal, some have just been doing it longer than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment