Friday, August 26, 2011

Off to a great start

I'm feeling really good at the moment, just had my weigh in and I've lost 1.7kg since I started the 12wbt pre season.

That has mainly been through change of diet. I have been exercising but only lightly. I've had a couple of bad days, mainly around cooking dinner but I didn't give in to my inner voice that was saying "just get take away, it's only one night, you can make up for it tomorrow" I squished him and cooked soup instead.

I picked up Michelle's Crunch Time cook book last night, I can't wait to try out some of the recipes. One of the main reasons I don't succeed with healthy eating is I don't really know what to cook and I get bored with the same things everyday so I'm really hoping to find some good easy meals and snacks to make.

My next step is to find the Crunch Time DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment