Sunday, September 11, 2011

It starts

Today is the first day of the first week of the 12 Week Body Transformation and I'm excited. I've watched the video and printed all the information.

I did my shopping on Sunday, spent about $50 dollars more than usual but there are things I won't need to buy every time, like spices and pantry stuff. Really looking forward to trying some of the recipes, I already like the egg, sprout and lettuce sandwich.

I'm finally getting over my cold as well so I'll be right to do the fitness test tonight. Thanks to the forums I have a way of working out a 1km route for the run (google maps). I'm a little scared of the flexibility part, I know I need a lot of work on that hehe.

This weekend I struggled a bit on Sunday. All I wanted to do was eat, all day. I tried to keep it at least to healthy stuff and I don't think I did a bad job. I resorted to cooking baked polenta chips, I'm not sure how good or bad they are but I figured it was better than heading to Macca's. I really have to push myself harder to exercise. I've been really lazy and it's got to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment