Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy happy joy joy

Yay I hit my first mini goal today, 3kg lost before the 12wbt starts.

My official weigh in day isn't until sat but I like to check on Wednesdays to see if I'm on track.

I haven't been going as well with the exercise as I would like. I did some dancing on the Wii on Monday, only burnt 200 cal but I look at that as being better than nothing. Yesterday I didn't get home until almost 7 so I ate and then studied from 7.30 until 9.

The cafe I work at has just been sold (I knew it was going to happen but the sale finally went through yesterday) and working with the new owner is a bit of a nightmare. She's a lovely person but has no idea what she's doing and her English is very poor which is making it hard to teach her. I'm focusing on not reaching for comfort foods when it starts to stress me out.

After next week I'll be moving to another store so that will make things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment