Monday, September 12, 2011

Fitness test results

I finished the first fitness test last night to see which level I'm starting in.

With the cardo test I just made it into intermediate how ever the strength tests put into beginners.
I thought I would do a little better than I did so that was a disappointment but it does give me something to work towards for the week 4 re-test.

I'm struggling a little with my eating so far this week. Its that time of month so I pretty much want to eat everything in sight. I did well all day yesterday although I did cave and finish off the baked polenta chips after dinner.

I also discovered I really don't like rocket, I tried it in the salad I made for dinner last night and although I could eat it I'd rather not. So my plan is to use regular lettuce, which I know I like, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment