Thursday, September 8, 2011

Food shopping time

Week 1

The first official week has opened early so we can get ready, so I've been working out my weekly shopping list.
I've gone through the menu plan for next week and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.

I was expecting to not like a lot of the recipes but I think there are only a couple I'm not to sure on. I'll be substituting anything that has fish with chicken (I just can't do seafood) but I'll have a go at everything else (although I will have a back up plan ready for a couple of things, mainly anything with spinach)

I've written down the workout plan, of course sticking to it is going to be interesting but I'll see how I go. I'm kind of looking forward to the fitness test, except for the 1km job because I'm not sure where I'm going to do it. I'm guessing I might just make it into intermediate but I'm not sure.

I'm also excited to find out about the mindset lessons, I think these are a great addition to the program. I've been on other weight loss programs and this is the first one I've seen with kind of thing.

I'm doing my stats (the last pre season task) tomorrow so I'll up date on that then.

No comments:

Post a Comment