Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Struggling

The last two weeks have been hard. I've felt like giving up so many times.

The new cafes going ok. The works fine I just don't really like the atmosphere, it's very negative and I miss working by myself.

But I'm also finding it hard to study at the moment, I've lost the 2 hours a day of reading that I was doing at the other cafe and because I've had a couple of assignments and an essay to do I've fallen behind a little bit.

What has this to do with the 12wbt you ask? Well I haven't been on the forums, I haven't listened to the mindset lessons or the weekly video, I haven't even tried to exercise. As a result my weight hasn't changed. I'm hovering between 71.2 and 71.5 and I'm getting so frustrated.

I feel like since I moved to the new cafe everything has turned to crap.

I've made an attempt to get things back on track this week. I'm following the eating plan better this week. I made Thai chicken burgers for dinner last night. Must say I was impressed they were so easy to make and tasted great.

I've got my fingers crossed I'll have just enough of a loss this week to put me into 70.something, that would make me very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment